Who: All ANCA Brothers, Family and Friends
What: First Annual ANCA Black History Month Trip
Where: Washington DC.: National Museum of African American History & Culture (https://nmaahc.si.edu/) & Martin Luther King Jr. Monument (https://www.nps.gov/mlkm/
- Note: We reserved 100 tickets to the Museum. Our groups’ tour begins around 10 am Saturday morning. Tickets are first come first serve.
When: February 24th, 2018 visit the museum, February 25th, 2018 visit the MLK monument
Why: To establish more intimate contact amongst the brothers and families during Black History Month
- Alpha Phi Alpha Room Block: Crystal Gateway Marriott ($119/night) – https://aws.passkey.com/e/
- Brothers can Reserve & Pay for Rooms at the link above.
- Rooms must be booked by Monday, Jan 22nd.
- Rooms available in our block on both Friday night & Saturday night.
- Breakfast will be available Sunday morning 6:30 am – 7:30 am (Breakfast Buffet) $22 per/person.